Dear Theophilus: A 40 Day Devotional Exploring the Life of Jesus through the Gospel of Luke
You may have read the book of Luke in the Bible. But you might have missed a few things. Maybe more than a few. Like:
- The way Luke viewed God, and how his view might change your view
- Why Luke’s book matters more today than ever
- The people who angered Jesus the most, why they angered him, and how that applies to us
- The Lord’s Prayer and Communion from a new perspective
- The radical ways Jesus loved outsiders, outcasts, and those on the fringe of society.
In Dear Theophilus: A 40 Day Devotional Exploring the Life of Jesus through the Gospel of Luke, you’ll discover new insights from passages you thought were familiar, find fresh truths as you come to a deeper understanding of Luke’s gospel, and get a revitalized perspective on your faith and your life.
Warning! Not Your Typical Devotional
In Dear Theophilus, Peter DeHaan once again whacks a spiritual hornet’s nest, in order to bring us into a closer alignment with Jesus.
- Overview of all the parables in the book of Luke
- Summary of all Jesus’s miracles in Luke
- How the Holy Spirit is a recurring character within Luke’s gospel
Read What Others Have to Say about Dear Theophilus
“I’ve read the book of Luke man times, but I’ve never really studied it like this. The author walks us through an expanded view of the life of Jesus through the eyes of Luke and those around him in a very real, eye-witness way that makes this devotional very unique.” -LynnMcG
“[Dehaan’s] insights and interesting ways of looking at this gospel kept me reading. Whether just beginning your study of Scripture, or a long-time student, DeHaan’s book is for everyone.” -probertson
“I wasn’t disappointed! Peter DeHaan shares a thoughtful look at the gospel of Luke providing a bit of history as well as practical application through his insight and casual style of writing. This would be good for both individual or group study.” -Amazon Customer