Dear Theophilus, Acts: 40 Devotional Insights for Today’s Church
Does your church function like the early church in Acts?
Yes, you may see snippets of similarities, but if you look closely, you’ll find huge gaps of misalignment.
Don’t believe me?
- Consider the early church’s astronomical growth. Does your church experience that?
- When was the last time someone at your church died for their faith?
- Does your church experience Holy Spirit baptism and speaking in tongues? Most don’t.
We’re just getting started:
- What about sharing all your resources with other believers?
- How about supernatural healing, signs and wonders, and exorcisms?
- Do you take offerings for other believers and not yourself?
Wait, there’s more:
- Do you meet daily in people’s homes and public spaces?
- Is community and getting along more important than about everything else?
- Do you minister to one another, serve as priests, and focus on telling others about Jesus?
It’s time to realign your thinking. Dear Theophilus, Acts will ease you into it. It gives forty devotional insights from the book of Acts for today’s church—and for you.
Read Dear Theophilus, Acts and allow God’s Holy Spirit to readjust your perspective about today’s church.
Arriving August 2019! (Sign up below to receive updates)
Free Bible Reading Tip Sheet!
Bogged down reading the Bible?
Good news: there's hope! Reading the Bible can be a meaningful experience. Check out 10 Tips to Turn Bible Reading from Drudgery to Delight
Let me know your email address. Then I'll email you my free Bible reading guide and add you to my mailing list. (Unsubscribe at any time.)Get 10 Tips to Turn Bible Reading from Drudgery to Delight today!