The 52 Churches Workbook: Becoming a Spiritual Community that Matters
What would you learn if you visited 52 churches? How might that change the way you treated visitors at your church?
You don’t need to go to a boatload of churches. Peter already has. The 52 Churches Workbook is the perfect tool to gain valuable insights without the pain and hassle of going to a different church every Sunday for a whole year.
Merely thinking about making your church better isn’t enough. It’s time to act.
With over 200 thought-provoking questions to propel you and your church forward, you’ll explore:
- How to greet visitors well.
- The importance of making a good first impression and a parting memory.
- The way one person can make the difference between success and failure.
- Best practices from churches that treat visitors well, along with what to avoid.
- Why a website is critical and shouldn’t resemble a dating profile.
The 52 Churches Workbook is the perfect companion for 52 Churches, but it also works great as a standalone book for those who haven’t read 52 Churches.
Don’t go another Sunday without this essential resource. Perfect for leaders and members.
Get The 52 Churches Workbook and take the first step to becoming a church that matters.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices. Read more in his books, blog, and weekly email updates.