52 Churches: A Yearlong Journey Encountering God, His Church, and Our Common Faith
Visit Fifty-Two Different Churches in a Year? Was I crazy? Maybe.
I spent a year visiting 52 churches, a different Christian church every Sunday: Protestant mainline, evangelical, charismatic, nondenominational, Roman Catholic, and more.
I’m sure I visited a church just like yours.
And wow, did I learn a lot. Things that will surprise you and make you cringe. And more than a few things that will inspire you. You’ll:
- Discover the shocking approaches that some churches use.
- Learn the essential dos and don’ts when you have a visitor.
- Make sure your church avoids the really creepy things I saw.
- Uncover traditional church practices that no longer make sense.
- See what’s not working, and what to replace it with.
You’ll Laugh, You’ll Cry, You’ll Wince.
But 52 Churches isn’t a rip at the modern church or a mean-spirited journalistic exposé. Instead it’s a gift that offers encouragement, hope, and ideas on how your church can thrive in today’s culture.
52 Churches is coming to Amazon in the fall of 2018. Sign up below to be the first to know.
Join me on the journey!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter about biblical spirituality, and I'll send you a free e-book, How Big Is Your Tent?