The Book 52 Churches is Now Available
Visit fifty-two churches in a year?
Am I crazy? Maybe.
My wife and I spent a year visiting churches, a different Christian church every Sunday. This book is our story.
I’m sure we visited a church just like yours.
And wow, did we learn a lot. Things that will surprise you and make you cringe. And more than a few things that will inspire you.
In 52 Churches, you’ll:
- Discover the shocking approaches that some churches use.
- Learn the essential dos and don’ts when you have a visitor.
- Make sure your church avoids the really creepy things I saw.
- Uncover traditional church practices that no longer make sense.
- See what’s not working, and what to replace it with.
You’ll Laugh, You’ll Cry, You’ll Wince.
But 52 Churches isn’t a rip at the modern church or a mean-spirited journalistic exposé. Instead it’s a gift that offers encouragement, hope, and ideas on how your church can thrive and be relevant in today’s culture.
52 Churches is ideal for church leaders, church members, and church outsiders. And if you’re still reading this, it’s perfect for you too.
Get your copy of 52 Churches today!
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices. Read more in his books, blog, and weekly email updates.