The Dear Theophilus series Books 1 through 5
The first five books in the popular Dear Theophilus series are now available in a convenient e-book box set. This Dear Theophilus box set includes:
- Dear Theophilus: A 40-Day Devotional Exploring the Life of Jesus through the Gospel of Luke
- Dear Theophilus Acts: 40 Devotional Insights for Today’s Church
- Dear Theophilus Isaiah: 40 Prophetic Insights about Jesus, Justice, and Gentiles
- Dear Theophilus Minor Prophets: 40 Prophetic Teachings about Unfaithfulness, Punishment, and Hope
- Dear Theophilus Job: 40 Insights About Moving from Despair to Deliverance
In Dear Theophilus Books 1–5: Exploring Luke, Acts, Isaiah, Job, and the Minor Prophets, lifetime student of the Bible and ABibleADay.com founder, Peter DeHaan, PhD., digs deep into the beloved Gospel of Luke to unearth 40 thought-provoking gems that can inform your beliefs and transform your life.
Next, he builds on that foundation by exploring 40 more jewels from the book of Acts.
Then, he examines Isaiah, the Minor Prophets, and the book of Job for 120 more nuggets of gold.
In this five-book box set treasure, you’ll discover:
- The way Luke viewed God, and how his view might change your view
- How Jesus’s followers in Acts met daily in people’s homes and public spaces, which ignited church growth
- The parallels between the books of Isaiah and Revelation, about peace, woe, and salvation
- The Minor Prophets’ place in the biblical timeline—because the Bible doesn’t list them chronologically
- How the book of Job resembles a play and the way that can enlighten our understanding of suffering, Satan, and God’s sovereignty.
The Dear Theophilus series explores Scripture like you’ve never seen before. It’s part devotional, part bible study, and fully life changing.
Explore the powerful way the words of these books of the Bible can speak to you today, as you increase your understanding and grow in faith.
In Dear Theophilus Books 1–5, you’ll encounter eye-opening insights from passages you thought were familiar. Find fresh truths as you gain a broader appreciation of what the Bible says and how this ancient book is still relevant for us today.
Ideal for both individual and group study, these books includes Scripture references and questions inviting further discussion.