A New Year’s Blessing for You
May This Year Be Your Best Year Yet
As we move from one year to the next, may we put behind us the challenges, fear, and uncertainty of the past year and move into the new one with expectation.
Here is my New Year’s blessing for you:
- May God keep you physically safe, emotionally healthy, and spiritually vibrant.
- May God provide for you in abundance.
- May God grant you favor in all that you do and with the people you meet.
- May God grow your relationships with others, strengthening the good ones and shoring up the challenging ones.
- May God draw you into a fuller, deeper, more meaningful worship of him. May you do so in Spirit and in truth.
- May God lead you to those who are hurting and in need of help. May he show you what to do and give you the wisdom and ability to do it.
- May God speak to you through Holy Spirit insight and endow you with Holy Spirit power.
- May God give you strength to do what he calls you to do.
- May God empower you to advance his kingdom.
- May God speak to you as you read and study his Word. May you hear him when he speaks to you through his Holy Spirit.
- May God bless you indeed!
- May this new year be your best year ever.
May it be so.
Receive this New Year’s blessing in confidence, through faith.
Thank you, Father for your provisions. Thank you, Jesus for healing and saving us. Thank you, Holy Spirit for living in us and guiding us. Thank you for giving us another year of life and for the potential it represents.
May we honor you and worship you by making the most of what you have provided for us. May we celebrate you in this new year you have given us in all that we do, say, and think.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices. Read more in his books, blog, and weekly email updates.