A Devotional Celebrating the Work, Words, and Witness of Christ
Peter DeHaan’s latest book, The Ministry of Jesus: A Devotional Celebrating the Work, Words, and Witness of Christ released October 18, 2023. It is the fourth book in the popular “Holiday Celebration Bible Study Series.”
In The Ministry of Jesus, readers will delve into the life and teachings of Jesus like never before.
This 50-day devotional is perfect for individuals, families, and small groups who want to keep the work of Jesus fresh in their minds and hearts throughout the year.
With insightful wisdom and heart-felt teachings that offer lasting spiritual encouragement, devoted Christian author Peter DeHaan takes you on a spiritual journey to explore the biblical events between the birth of Jesus and his death and resurrection.
Benefits from reading The Ministry of Jesus:
- Learn how to draw closer to God, nourishing your soul as well as your mind.
- Discover relevant perspectives on biblical events instead of the same old stories rehashed and served up the same tired way.
- Experience grace and mercy instead of judgement and guilt.
- Be inspired to celebrate the life-changing impact of Jesus every day.
What’s included in The Ministry of Jesus:
- Insights into the life and teachings of Jesus
- Heart-felt teachings that offer lasting spiritual encouragement
- A chance to skip the fluff of a typical devotional without getting bogged down by a lot of academic pomp
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity.
Buy The Ministry of Jesus and celebrate all that our Savior did!
Available in e-book, audiobook, paperback, and hardcover.
Other Books in the “Holiday Celebration Bible Study Series”
- The Advent of Jesus (an Advent devotional)
- The Passion of Jesus (a Lenten devotional)
- The Victory of Jesus (an Easter devotional)
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices.