Check out my top blog posts from last year. The comments feature on these posts are still open, so feel free to leave a note. The top ten posts for 2013 are:
- Great Teaching, But… (Visiting Church #49)
- 52 Churches: The Journey Begins
- Beware of Spiritual Incest
- A Glimpse into the Future (Visiting Church #15)
- How I Worship God
- Should You Ever Take a Vacation From Church?
- The Next Generation
- A Different Venue (Visiting Church #16)
- Enthusiastic Faith (Visiting Church #30)
- The Right Mix of Music (Visiting Church #4)
Which is your favorite? Are there other posts you really liked?
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices.
Read more in his books, blog, and weekly email updates.
2 replies on “News: Top Ten Posts for 2013”
Peter, I really have enjoyed adding your blog to the several I read daily. I think you for your interesting and thought provoking writing. Susan
Susan, thank you; you made my day!
May you have a wonderful 2014!