While some may have been distracted—or irritated—by my series of posts about adding to or taking away from the Bible, I feel it is an important question to consider.
Here is a list of the relevant posts on this subject—in the order presented—in case you want to reread them or catch one that you might have missed:
- The Error of the Sadducees and Pharisees
- The Error of the Pharisees
- The Error of the Sadducees
- Omission or Addition?
- In or Out?
- There’s More to Discover in the Bible
- What About Daniel and Esther?
- Definitely Out
Next up will be some thoughts on Nehemiah.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices.