Re-examine Our Church Practices from a Biblical Viewpoint
Over the past few months, I published a series of posts about assumptions we should change about church.
Here is a list of all nine:
- We Don’t Need a Church Building
- Exploring Church Staff from a Biblical Perspective
- How Much Money Does the Church Need?
- The Fallacy of Church Membership
- Seek First the Kingdom of God
- How Important Is Seminary for Today’s Church Leaders?
- We Must Rethink Sunday School
- Love God and Love Others: A Call to Christian Unity
- Make Disciples Not Converts
What perspectives should you change about your view of church? Pick the assumption that most convicts you and work to reform it, first in your mind and then in your practice.
Read more about this in Peter’s new book, Jesus’s Broken Church, available in e-book, audiobook, paperback, and hardcover.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices.