A Year in Review: Top Ten Posts for 2016
Check Out Our Readers’ Favorite Posts for the Past Year
Another year has come and gone, and with it another year of blogging at “Pursuing Biblical God,” with over 100 new posts about God, the Bible, his church, and us.
Here are the ten most popular posts in 2016:
- The Truth about Seminary
- The Bible Uses a Third Person Omniscient Point of View
- 13 Reasons Why I Love the Bible
- Are You Spiritually Selfish?
- Do We Need to Listen to a Lecture Each Sunday at Church?
- Should We Confess the Sins of Our Nation?
- 5 Things God Asks of Us
- What Does an Eye for an Eye Really Mean?
- Can I Pray For You?
- Church Is For Girls
Some posts are “evergreen” content, meaning they continue to resonate with people for many years. Here are the ten most read posts of all time:
- What Does it Mean to Pray Hard?
- Beware of Spiritual Incest
- Four Angels in the Bible With Names
- Which Gospel Should I Read?
- Does God Receive Our Actions as a Memorial Offering?
- The Car That Cried Wolf
- When Was the Book of Job Written?
- Job’s Conclusion
- Are We Just Doing Our Job or Getting God’s Attention?
- Job’s Daughters
Thank you for stopping by this past year. You helped show that these posts are your favorites.
May you have an amazing 2017. Happy New Year and God bless!
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical spirituality, often with a postmodern slant. He seeks a fresh approach to faith and following God through the lens of scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices. Read more in his books, blog, and weekly email updates.