Dear Theophilus: A 40-Day Devotional Exploring the Life of Jesus through the Gospel of Luke
You’ve Never Seen the Gospel of Luke Quite Like This
You may have read the gospel of Luke. But you might have missed a few things. Maybe more than a few. Like:
- The way Luke viewed God, and how his view might change your view
- Why Luke’s book matters more today than ever
- The people who angered Jesus the most, why they angered him, and how that applies to us
- The Lord’s Prayer and Communion from a new perspective
- The radical ways Jesus loved outsiders, outcasts, and those on the fringe of society.
In Dear Theophilus: A 40 Day Devotional Exploring the Life of Jesus through the Gospel of Luke, you’ll discover new insights from passages you thought were familiar, find fresh truths as you come to a deeper understanding of Luke’s gospel, and get a revitalized perspective on your faith and your life.
Warning! Not Your Typical Devotional
In Dear Theophilus, Peter DeHaan once again whacks a spiritual hornet’s nest, in order to bring us into a closer alignment with Jesus.
- Overview of all the parables in the book of Luke
- Summary of all Jesus’s miracles in Luke
- How the Holy Spirit is a recurring character within Luke’s gospel
Get your copy of Dear Theophilus today!
Peter DeHaan, PhD, earned his doctorate—awarded with high distinction—from Trinity College of the Bible and Theological Seminary. He lives in Michigan with his wife and tinkers with crossword puzzles in his spare time.
Read more about the book of Luke in Dear Theophilus: A 40-Day Devotional Exploring the Life of Jesus through the Gospel of Luke now available in e-book, paperback, and hardcover.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical spirituality, often with a postmodern slant. He seeks a fresh approach to faith and following God through the lens of scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices. Read more in his books, blog, and weekly email updates.