(Formerly published as Dear Theophilus, the Dear Theophilus series, book 1)
A 40-Day Devotional Exploring the Life of Jesus through the Gospel of Luke
You’ve Never Seen the Gospel of Luke Quite Like This
You may have read the gospel of Luke. But you might have missed a few things. Maybe more than a few. Like:
- The way Luke viewed God, and how his view might change your view
- Why Luke’s book matters more today than ever
- The people who angered Jesus the most, why they angered him, and how that applies to us
- The Lord’s Prayer and Communion from a new perspective
- The radical ways Jesus loved outsiders, outcasts, and those on the fringe of society.
In That You May Know, you’ll discover new insights from passages you thought were familiar, find fresh truths as you come to a deeper understanding of Luke’s gospel, and get a revitalized perspective on your faith and your life.
Warning! Not Your Typical Devotional
In That You May Know (formerly called Dear Theophilus), Peter DeHaan once again whacks a spiritual hornet’s nest, in order to bring us into a closer alignment with Jesus.
- Overview of all the parables in the book of Luke
- Summary of all Jesus’s miracles in Luke
- How the Holy Spirit is a recurring character within Luke’s gospel
Get your copy of That You May Know today!
Read more about the book of Luke in That You May Know: A 40-Day Devotional Exploring the Life of Jesus from the Gospel of Luke, now available in e-book, paperback, and hardcover.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices.