The More Than 52 Churches Workbook: Pursue Christian Community and Grow in Our Faith
You’ve read More Than 52 Churches. Now it’s time to put thoughts into action. This workbook will guide you—if you dare let it.
Consider 175 thought-provoking questions to propel your faith forward. Discover how the narrative of More Than 52 Churches can help inform your church community and reform your spiritual journey.
- Explore the diversity of Jesus’s church and your essential role in it.
- Expand your perspectives of worshiping God and serving Jesus.
- Extend your faith practices to embrace a more holistic perspective of what it means to truly follow Jesus.
Casual Christians need not apply.
More Than 52 Churches gave us more faith communities to consider and more faith practices to ponder. Now The More Than 52 Churches Workbook provides gentle, but challenging, questions to turn stimulating ideas into life-altering change.
- Move from spiritually passive to practical.
- Transform from self-satisfied to self-sacrificing.
- Change from a church consumer to a church champion.
Then contemplate the three keys to becoming an engaging church and the essential role you play in making that happen.
If you feel it’s time to move from the sidelines and get into the game, The More Than 52 Churches Workbook provides the plan to get you there.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices.
Read more in his books, blog, and weekly email updates.