Ah, spring in Michigan…
- It is the first week of April,
- the grass is greening up,
- it looked like I’d need to mow my lawn before the week was out,
- my spring time allergies are beginning to surface,
- early spring flowers are blooming,
- the kiddies are on spring break from school,
- next Sunday is Easter,
…and it snowed last night!
Do you like this post? Want to read more? Check out Peter’s book, Woodpecker Wars: Discovering the Spirituality of Every Day Life, available wherever books are sold.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical spirituality, often with a postmodern slant. He seeks a fresh approach to faith and following God through the lens of scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices. Read more in his books, blog, and weekly email updates.