Ah, spring in Michigan…
- It is the first week of April,
- the grass is greening up,
- it looked like I’d need to mow my lawn before the week was out,
- my spring time allergies are beginning to surface,
- early spring flowers are blooming,
- the kiddies are on spring break from school,
- next Sunday is Easter,
…and it snowed last night!
Do you like this post? Want to read more? Check out Peter’s book, Bridging the Sacred-Secular Divide: Discovering the Spirituality of Every Day Life, available wherever books are sold.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices.