While some may have been distracted—or irritated—by my series of posts about adding to or taking away from the Bible, I feel it is an important question to consider.
Here is a list of the relevant posts on this subject—in the order presented—in case you want to reread them or catch one that you might have missed:
- The Error of the Sadducees and Pharisees
- The Error of the Pharisees
- The Error of the Sadducees
- Omission or Addition?
- In or Out?
- There’s More to Discover in the Bible
- What About Daniel and Esther?
- Definitely Out
Next up will be some thoughts on Nehemiah.
Join me on the journey!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter about biblical spirituality, and I'll send you a free e-book, How Big Is Your Tent?