A Year in Review: Top 10 Posts on Pursuing Biblical God for 2015
Here are the ten most popular posts on “Pursuing Biblical God” from 2015:
- Does God Receive Our Actions as a Memorial Offering?
- If You Have a Message to Share, You Need to Speak Up
- Four Angels in the Bible With Names
- Do You Arrive at Church Early, On Time, or Late?
- The Truth about Tithing
- Membership Has Its Privileges: Why We Shouldn’t Join a Church
- What Do We Do To Dishonor God?
- The Early Church Had a Great Reputation. What Happened?
- The Error of Evangelicals
- Are You a Christian Pharisee?
Read the Top 10 posts on “Pursuing Biblical God” from 2015. Click To TweetIn addition to these top ten posts from 2015 here are the top ten posts from prior years that people continued to read in 2015:
- Beware of Spiritual Incest
- Which Gospel Should I Read?
- Book Review: Secrets of the Secret Place
- The Use and Meaning of Amen
- What Does it Mean to Pray Hard?
- What Does it Mean to Give False Testimony?
- Book Review: From Times Square to Timbuktu
- Book Review: How People Grow
- Book Review: Prayer: Conversing with God
- Do We Read the Bible with Preconceived Notions?
Thank you for reading these posts and following this blog. May you have a great 2016!
Which post is your favorite? Which post is worth rereading?
Free Bible Reading Tip Sheet!
Bogged down reading the Bible?
Good news: there's hope! Reading the Bible can be a meaningful experience. Check out 10 Tips to Turn Bible Reading from Drudgery to Delight
Let me know your email address. Then I'll email you my free Bible reading guide and add you to my mailing list. (Unsubscribe at any time.)Get 10 Tips to Turn Bible Reading from Drudgery to Delight today!