Here are the ten most popular posts on “Pursuing Biblical God” from 2015:
- Does God Receive Our Actions as a Memorial Offering?
- If You Have a Message to Share, You Need to Speak Up
- Four Angels in the Bible With Names
- Do You Arrive at Church Early, On Time, or Late?
- The Truth about Tithing
- Membership Has Its Privileges: Why We Shouldn’t Join a Church
- What Do We Do To Dishonor God?
- The Early Church Had a Great Reputation. What Happened?
- The Error of Evangelicals
- Are You a Christian Pharisee?
In addition to these top ten posts from 2015 here are the top ten posts from prior years that people continued to read in 2015:
- Beware of Spiritual Incest
- Which Gospel Should I Read?
- Book Review: Secrets of the Secret Place
- The Use and Meaning of Amen
- What Does it Mean to Pray Hard?
- What Does it Mean to Give False Testimony?
- Book Review: From Times Square to Timbuktu
- Book Review: How People Grow
- Book Review: Prayer: Conversing with God
- Do We Read the Bible with Preconceived Notions?
Thank you for reading these posts and following this blog. May you have a great 2016!
Which post is your favorite? Which post is worth rereading? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.