Here are the ten most read posts on this blog, “Pursuing Biblical God.” Some were written this year, while others are perennial favorites from prior years.
- Which Gospel Should I Read?
- Beware of Spiritual Incest
- Great Teaching, But Something’s Wrong (Visiting Church #49)
- 52 Churches: The Journey Begins
- Why I Don’t Dress Up For Church
- Book Review: Secrets of the Secret Place
- The Use and Meaning of Amen
- Why Don’t You Go To Church?
- A Glimpse into the Future (Visiting Church #15)
- What Does it Mean to Greet One Another With a Holy Kiss?
There was one more, which I liked so much, that I copied it over to the home page: Do You Want More From Life? Seeking a Spiritual More. This, of course, is the most viewed page on the site.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices.
Read more in his books, blog, and weekly email updates.