Top Ten Posts About “Pursuing Biblical God” in 2014
Here are the ten most read posts on this blog, “Pursuing Biblical God.” Some were written this year, while others are perennial favorites from prior years.
- Which Gospel Should I Read?
- Beware of Spiritual Incest
- Great Teaching, But Something’s Wrong (Visiting Church #49)
- 52 Churches: The Journey Begins
- Why I Don’t Dress Up For Church
- Book Review: Secrets of the Secret Place
- The Use and Meaning of Amen
- Why Don’t You Go To Church?
- A Glimpse into the Future (Visiting Church #15)
- What Does it Mean to Greet One Another With a Holy Kiss?
There was one more, which I liked so much, that I copied it over to the home page: Do You Want More From Life? Seeking a Spiritual More. This, of course, is the most viewed page on the site.
Peter DeHaan writes about biblical Christianity to confront status quo religion and live a life that matters. He seeks a fresh approach to following Jesus through the lens of Scripture, without the baggage of made-up traditions and meaningless practices. Read more in his books, blog, and weekly email updates.